- AC adapter (AC-UUD12)
- FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS zoom lens
- Micro USB cable
- Owner’s manual
- Rechargeable battery (NP-FZ100)
- Sony Alpha a7 III Mirrorless [Video] Camera
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Optical Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon DSLRs
- Lens hood, dust cap, lens cap and lens case
- Owner’s manual
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Film Simulation Modes
- FUJIFILM X-S10 Mirrorless Camera Body with XF18-55mmF2.8-4 R Lens, Black
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable
- Headphone adapter
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Owner’s manual
- Lens cap FLCP-58 II
- Lens rear cap RLCP-001
- Lens hood
A camera that lets you photograph sport, wildlife and news in ways you never thought were possible. Stay ahead of the competition, shooting at 30fps and identifying subjects just by looking at them. Welcome to the future of photography.
- Highest portability for creatives on the go
- Secure and comfortable grip for hassle-free shooting
- Compact in-body 5-axis image stabilization unit with up to 4.5 EV steps of compensation***
- New 20 megapixel Live MOS sensor
- 15 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Improved C-AF precision for continuous focusing on moving subjects
- Face Priority/Eye Priority AF that focuses on faces in profile or looking down
- Flip-down LCD monitor for selfies
|Content||Capture stunning portraits and beautiful action shots with this Sony a7 III full-frame mirrorless camera with FE 28-70mm standard zoom lens. Optical SteadyShot image stabilization delivers blur-free, crisp images, while the seven-blade circular aperture delivers more natural-looking bokeh effects. With its dust- and moisture-resistant design, this camera is ideal for both indoor and outdoor photo shoots.
FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS standard zoom lens
This focal range is great for everyday shots, including everything from spectacular landscapes to exceptional close-ups.
24.2MP resolution delivers gorgeous shots with lifelike detail
The Exmor R full-frame CMOS sensor produces high-resolution photos with intense clarity.
ISO 100-51,200 (expandable to 50-204,800)
Shoots sharp photos and videos in almost any lighting conditions, so you can capture brilliant sunrises, sunsets and nighttime images.
Don’t miss a shot with high-speed continuous shooting
Take photos at up to 10 fps to easily create detailed photos of sporting events and other fast-moving action.
Fast hybrid AF with 693 phase detection and 425 contrast detection focus points
Ensures accurate tracking, and automatic, single-shot, continuous, direct manual and manual focus modes provide flexibility.
High-resolution 4K HDR videos
The camera features a new HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) picture profile, supporting instant HDR workflow that offers wide dynamic range for highly precise and lifelike movie images without color grading.
Wirelessly stream still images and movies to a smartphone, PC or TV
Built-in Wi-Fi allows simple connectivity.* The NFC (Near-Field Communication) technology supports remote operation via a compatible device.
2.95″ TFT touch-screen monitor
The 921,600-dot resolution and five-step brightness control offer clear visuals for framing or reviewing shots, and the tilting design makes it easy to find the right angle.
New front-end LSI and BIONZ X image processor
These powerful components work together to allow the camera to shoot at faster speeds while also enabling its impressive ISO range and massive 15-stop dynamic range at low sensitivity settings.
Electronic viewfinder makes it easy to frame shots
The XGA OLED viewfinder with 2,359,296-dot resolution, auto and manual brightness control, five-step manual color temperature control and 100% coverage provide a great view.
TTL (Through-the-Lens) preflash control
Helps you achieve optimal lighting conditions with a compatible external flash (not included).
Image sensor shift mechanism with five-axis compensation
Helps counteract the effects of camera shake and vibration for quality videos.
Face detection and eye AF
This camera detects up to eight individual faces, and its fast and accurate eye autofocus ensures stunning portraits.
HDMI output allows easy connection to HDTV
Easily connect your camera to an HDTV for immediate movie playback. An HDMI cable is required (sold separately).
Two media card slots for storing and transferring images
Accept Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro (M2), SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC memory cards (not included).
* Requires high-speed Internet service.
|Get ultra-fast stills from this Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L lens. It gets you closer to the action with its short minimum focusing range, and image stabilization delivers exactly the right shake reduction so that you get super-sharp images. This Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L lens has an ultra-quiet motor so that you can use it to shoot videos.
||Step into the world of large format photography with GFX50S II, a GFX System camera that packs a 51.4 MP sensor that’s physically bigger than every full-frame sensor by approx. 1.7x, but so wonderfully compact that it’s still similar in size to many full-frame cameras. At just 900g (1.98lb) and with a weather-resistant construction, it can certainly be taken everywhere, by creators anywhere. With an incredibly accurate autofocus system, in-body image stabilization that provides up to 6.5 stops, stability for complete handheld freedom, and 19 Film Simulation modes – created using over 85 years of color science know-how – GFX50S II is sure to produce outstanding results for creatives of every level.
GFX50S II offers the perfect mix of accessibility and flexibility. Pair it with the new GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6 WR lens and you’ll find a wonderfully affordable combination that delivers images from a 51.4-megapixel sensor, which makes it the perfect gateway to large format photography. Get outstanding results with professional features that include 19 Film Simulations, advanced autofocusing, and a vast range of exposure controls providing limitless opportunities for creativity.
GFX50S II features a redesigned in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that is 20% smaller, and 10% lighter, than the version found in GFX100. Despite this reduction in size and weight, it provides up to an impressive 6.5 stops of five-axis stabilization (based on CIPA standards), providing dramatically broad possibilities for image makers wanting to work more freely with slow shutter speeds. Even when light levels are low, and a tripod isn’t available, steady images are on the horizon.
GFX50S II weighs just 900g (1.98lb) and is similar in size to many to full-frame cameras, which makes the ergonomically contoured handgrip and PASM dial – used to access the camera’s main exposure functions – feel wonderfully familiar and accessible. A gorgeous blend of curves and edges, the camera body is finished with a top-plate LCD to display key settings, a redesigned focus lever, and a feather-touch shutter release to turn that familiar feeling into an intuitive image-making experience.
Fast, reliable autofocus comes to GFX50S II, thanks to a combination of advanced technologies and Fujifilm’s powerful X-Processor 4 imaging engine. Sensor readout speeds have been boosted from 130fps to 250fps compared to GFX50S, enabling razor-sharp responses – whether subject tracking or picking out a face in a crowd. An improved autofocusing algorithm, taken from the latest FUJIFILM X Series and GFX System cameras, boosts focusing performance in all modes, including face and eye detection. The AF system also brilliantly works in tandem with in-body image stabilization (IBIS) to provide up to 6.5 stops of handheld stability. This simply means the camera’s autofocusing performance will be up to the task when the creative senses are flowing.
Fujifilm has been perfecting its color science know-how for more than 85 years – and all the knowledge from this impressive heritage has been poured into GFX50S II. The 51.4MP large format sensor uses a specially designed CMOS Bayer array that delivers images with minimal noise and an incredibly wide dynamic range, while 19 Film Simulation modes allow creatives to produce images with colors that stir emotion and memories. Coupled with the ever-growing family of G Mount lenses that can resolve sensors of 100MP or more, this is a camera – and system – that meets the demands of exacting creators seeking the ultimate image quality.||
- 24.1-megapixel full-frame back-illuminated stacked CMOS sensor
- in-body image stabilization for up to 8 stops of shake correction
- DIGIC X image processor for speedy operation and reduced noise at high ISO settings
- compatible with Canon RF lenses
- optional EOS mount adapters allow you to use Canon EF lenses
- not compatible with Canon EF-M lenses
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows easy file sharing and remote control from smart devices
- 3.15″ high-resolution 4.15-million-dot LCD rotating touchscreen with anti-smudge coating and brightness control
- high-resolution 5.76-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- provides 100% frame coverage
- multi-function hot shoe for use with optional external accessories like a microphone or flash transmitter
- rechargeable LP-E19 lithium ion battery and LC-E19 charger included
- charger can recharge up to two LP-E19 batteries at one time
- weather-sealed against dirt and moisture for use in adverse conditions
- ideal for capturing fast-moving subjects like athletes, race cars, and wildlife
- 6K at up to 60 frames per second
- 4K at up to 120 frames per second
- Canon Log gamma profile supports HDR movie production
- 10-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output lets you record cinema-quality video to an external monitor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II autofocus system for fast, accurate focusing
- 1,053 automatic AF zones
- Face+Tracking AF and Eye Detection AF modes lock focus for sharp captures of moving subjects
- Eye Control AF automatically tracks the movement of your eye to lock-in on your subject’s initial focal point
Exposure modes and controls:
- up to 12 frames per second in high-speed continuous shooting mode with the mechanical shutter
- up to 30 frames per second in high-speed continuous shooting mode with the electronic shutter
- program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, manual, and fully automatic exposure modes
- shutter speed range: 30-1/8,000 seconds, bulb
- ISO range: 100-51,200 (expandable to 204,800)
File formats and storage:
- records in RAW, JPEG, and RAW+JPEG formats
- top JPEG resolution (pixels): 6000 x 4000
- movie file format: MP4
- dual card slots for expanded storage and recording options
- both slots support CFexpress memory cards
- one slot supports SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
|With an intuitive touchscreen display and automatic flash, the Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV digital camera makes snapping picture-perfect vacation photos easier than ever. And if you prefer your memories in motion, simply switch to movie mode, and it records big-screen-ready 4K video just as easily. From Olympus.
- Includes OM-D E-M10 Mark IV with M. Zuiko 14mm to 42mm lens, USB cable, and shoulder strap
- 20.3 megapixels
- 3″ diagonal tilt touchscreen LCD display
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Five-axis image stabilization system
- Automatic and manual focus
- Built-in flash
- 4K Ultra HD movie mode
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I memory card reader
- Measures approximately 4.79″ x 3.32″ x 1.93″
- 1-year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 14-42mm+40-150mm Lenses